The Disruptive Innovation Festival (DIF), an initiative created by The Ellen MacArthur Foundation
The Disruptive Innovation Festival (DIF) is an online, open access event that asks the question: what if we could redesign everything?
Accessing the DIF is simple: all you need is a computer or mobile and an internet connection. 200 hours of content will be streamed during the three weeks, including live studio discussions, animations, pre-recorded videos and roundtable debates with leading thinkers. Throughout, we’ll be asking our contributors to tell us what they think is in store for the future of the economy. While watching you can chip in with your thoughts and questions, or you can even choose to run an event of your own - the stage can be yours!
When: 6th - 24th November 2017
Where: Online at thinkdif.co and multiple regional events - see individual sessions for details once they are confirmed.
Who: Organisations, Universities, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and anyone else with an idea to share all have an opportunity to contribute.
How to participate
The DIF is open and completely free to attend. However, we recommend getting a My DIF account, which will give you access to the full DIF experience, including:
- The chance to be part of the lineup
- Receive DIF emails with news, tips and session alerts
- Recommended sessions based on your own interests, whether that be design & engineering, business & innovation, education & training, or all of the DIF themes. You tell us.
- Star sessions you want to attend to create your own schedule
- Be part of an enriching discussion with the comment feature during live sessions
- Plus, 30 days of bonus catch up time after the DIF has ended. There’s so much to see at the DIF, you’ll need this... trust us.
Register here to access all the online sessions for free, as well as these extra benefits to supercharge your DIF experience.
Speak at the DIF
We’d love to hear from you if you have insights, stories or ideas to share, see the Contributors page for more details on how to apply. Applications for this year's DIF will be open from 3rd July - 12th October 2017.
The Festival’s working language is English. Sessions also run in French, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.